CAT 1 Grade 8 ILEARN Practice Test Questions TOC | Lumos Learning

CAT 1 Question & Answer Key Resources Grade 8 English Language and Arts - Skill Builder + ILEARN Practice

Grade 8 English Language and Arts - Skill Builder + ILEARN Practice CAT 1

Get Full Access to Grade 8 English Language and Arts - Skill Builder + ILEARN Practice

Currently, you have limited access to Grade 8 English Language and Arts - Skill Builder + ILEARN Practice. The Full Program includes,

Buy ILEARN Practice Resources
Printed ILEARN Practice Book Available For Grade 8 Click Here To Learn MorePrinted Books Lumos online Step Up Program is designed to Improve student Achievement in the Grade 8 ILEARN Assessment Click Here To Learn MoreOnline Program

GO BACK

How does the author express Mole’s character change in paragraph 5? Highlight the sentence that describes his character change clearly.

1. The Rat plunged into the water again, recovered the boat, righted her and made her fast, fetched his floating property to shore by degrees, and finally dived suc cessfully for the luncheon-basket and struggled to land with it.
  2. When all was ready for a start once more, the Mole, limp and dejected, took his seat in the stern of the boat.
  3. And as they set off, he said in a low voice, broken with emotion, ‘Ratty, my generous friend! I am very sorry indeed for my foolish and ungrateful conduct. My heart quite fails me when I think how I might have lost that beautiful luncheon-basket.’
  4. Indeed, I have been a complete jerk, and I know it. Will you overlook it this once and forgive me, and let things go on as before?’

Ratings

Rate this Question?

0 Ratings & 0 Reviews