CAT 2 Grade 7 ILEARN Practice Test Questions TOC | Lumos Learning

CAT 2 Question & Answer Key Resources Grade 7 English Language and Arts - Skill Builder + ILEARN Practice

Grade 7 English Language and Arts - Skill Builder + ILEARN Practice CAT 2

Get Full Access to Grade 7 English Language and Arts - Skill Builder + ILEARN Practice

Currently, you have limited access to Grade 7 English Language and Arts - Skill Builder + ILEARN Practice. The Full Program includes,

Buy ILEARN Practice Resources
Printed ILEARN Practice Book Available For Grade 7 Click Here To Learn MorePrinted Books Lumos online Step Up Program is designed to Improve student Achievement in the Grade 7 ILEARN Assessment Click Here To Learn MoreOnline Program

GO BACK

Highlight the word in the paragraph that is misspelled.

Last week my sister and I were arguing loudly; we were yelling back and forth over and over. Suddenly, she started screaming. She wrapped her arms around her waist and doubled over as if she was in pain. I paniked! I had no idea what I was supposed to do and I was afraid our arguing hurt her. I grabbed my cell phone and called 911; she was taken to the hospital where our parents met us. Luckily, the doctor knew immediately what was wrong. Her appendix had ruptured! She had emergency surgery and they were able to make her feel better again. As soon as I saw my sister after surgery, I gave her a big hug and promised never to argue with her again. But she just ruffled my hair and said I didn’t cause anything to happen by being an annoying brother. Sisters!

Ratings

Rate this Question?

0 Ratings & 0 Reviews