CAT 2 Grade 7 SBAC Practice Test Questions TOC | Lumos Learning

CAT 2 Question & Answer Key Resources Lumos StepUp - Smarter Balanced Online Practice and Assessments - Grade 7 English Language and Arts

Lumos StepUp - Smarter Balanced Online Practice and Assessments - Grade 7 English Language and Arts CAT 2

Get Full Access to Lumos StepUp - Smarter Balanced Online Practice and Assessments - Grade 7 English Language and Arts

Currently, you have limited access to Lumos StepUp - Smarter Balanced Online Practice and Assessments - Grade 7 English Language and Arts. The Full Program includes,

Buy SBAC Practice Resources
Printed SBAC Practice Book Available For Grade 7 Click Here To Learn MorePrinted Books Lumos online Step Up Program is designed to Improve student Achievement in the Grade 7 SBAC Assessment Click Here To Learn MoreOnline Program

GO BACK

What evidence from the excerpt from “The Boy Who Cried Wolf” below can be used to support the thesis for a literary analysis essay claiming, honesty is the best policy? Highlight the correct sentence.

About a week after that, I was sitting up on the hill watching my father’s sheep as usual. It was getting on for evening, and the sun was setting behind the forest. I would have to spend the night out there, and oh, how lonely and bored was I. Then all of a sudden the sheepdogs started to bark and the flock was running around and bleating like they had all gone mad. Only they hadn’t; there was a wolf among the sheep and he had seized a lamb.

“Wolf! Wolf! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF!” I called out and I ran into the village to get help.

But nobody came. Not one villager. They carried on doing whatever they were doing. Eating supper, drinking ale, or finishing off their work for the day.

“Please,” I said to the blacksmith. “This time it’s true. There really is a wolf.” But he just shrugged his shoulders.

You see nobody believes a liar, even when he’s speaking the truth… And that’s why you should never cry wolf unless you really mean it.

1. “Then all of a sudden the sheep dogs started to bark and the flock was running around and bleating like they had all gone mad.”
  2. “Only they hadn’t; there was a wolf among the sheep and he had seized a lamb.”
  3. “But nobody came. Not one villager. They carried on doing whatever they were doing.”
  4. “You see nobody believes a liar, even when he’s speaking the truth… And that’s why you should never cry wolf unless you really mean it.”

Ratings

Rate this Question?

0 Ratings & 0 Reviews